Worried about how your performance might be affected for next year?
Register your interest now!
We start 8th June!
I’ve been lucky enough to have worked with some footballers over the lockdown and they all felt the same – worried about what this break has done to their ability to perform properly on the pitch. With the uncertainty around when the new season will be up and running and social distancing measures coming into force, I’m running my online preseason from the 8th June. This will initially be running for a minimum of 6 weeks with a view to continuing if social distancing prevents football from beginning at the usual date.
What you get:
- Strength-based workouts and videos
- Build your fitness back up to match readiness
- Nutrition guidance from an MNU certified nutritionist – what should you be eating and when to maximise your training and matches
- A community of liked-minded individuals
- Drop body fat and get the strength to hit the ground running when the season starts back up
- Bring back the sharpness and mentally prepare for the new campaign
- For less than a protein bar a day you’ll get what you actually need to smash your goals
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in investing in the fill out the contact form below and I’ll send you the details!