I’m useless at cooking anything except chicken and veg (and from time to time some fajitas!). The trend continued with these abominations although there were edible…
Stolen from the BodyBuilding.com website
EGG 1 LARGE
PROTEIN POWDER (CHOCOLATE)1/2 CUP
COCONUT FLOUR 1/4 CUP
BAKING SODA 1/2 TSP
MILK* 1/4 CUP
BRAZIL NUTS 10 GROUND
SUGAR-FREE DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS 1/8 CUP
- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Mix together egg, protein powder, coconut flour, baking soda, coconut, milk, and ground nuts.
- Once dough is formed, stir in chocolate chips.Using a spoon, divide mixture into 12 cakes and place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven as soon as they cook through. It’s good if they’re a bit soft in the center. Make sure you don’t overcook them because they’ll dry up and lose their charm if you do.
- Let them cool, pour yourself a tall glass of milk and boom! Enjoy a couple of cakes!
I’m sure if you don’t overcook them like me they’ll be pretty good! Enjoy